Is he dying? Can I save him?

mckaylakortes

Apollo hasn't been eating or drinking. He looks very pale. His crown is turning white/brown. He has also been laying at the bottom of his cage. He looks like he's going to pass soon. I really don't want to loose him. Someone help please. If you don't think he has a chance please tell me and be straight up.

Apollo hasn't been eating or drinking. He looks very pale. His crown is turning white/brown. He has also been laying at the bottom of his cage. He looks like he's going to pass soon. I really don't want to loose him. Someone help please. If you don't think he has a chance please tell me and be straight up.
Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 12.50.34 PM.png

He's almost like limp. I just misted him and he only moves with water.
Sounds like he is declining. His eyes are sunk in and his tail base is thin. Misting him directly is going to cause a lot of stress.

Depending on his care there may have been an issue with it causing the decline. They hide illness.

Can you get him in to a reptile vet?

Sounds like he is declining. His eyes are sunk in and his tail base is thin. Misting him directly is going to cause a lot of stress.

Depending on his care there may have been an issue with it causing the decline. They hide illness.

Can you get him in to a reptile vet?
I can sign him up for an appointment ASAP

Back
Top Bottom