Is anyone into the gun/firearms hobby??

hey ppl. ive been into the gun hobby a while now, considering my grandpa taught my how to shoot lol...but who likes to shoot here??

theres a gun store by where i live, they have TONS of different guns that i think are illegal in some states..they had a bunch of chinese and soviet AK's
and they had a buch of AR/M4/M16 style rifles. they even had a tommy gun lol......they even had a P90 for sale!! they also had an M14 from WWII for sale. and an assortment of different long guns (rifles, shotguns etc.)

but i really wanted to know if anyone is into guns as much as i am??:confused::D

i was a huge gun guy a few years ago. i even had my license to carry. moved to cali and all that went away.

My husband has a too full gun safe that is huge. He also hunts, but then we do live in Montana. I have long ago lost count of the number or guns he has. He also has a concealed carry permit. Since I like to hike in the hills and am usually alone he bought me a gun for Christmas!!! Me with a gun? Better that that a rattlesnake, badger or what ever. I have a ruger sr9c with a laser scope. Now if he can just convince me to learn to use it...........

i had a sw and a sig. both 9mm. my friends and i would always go to the range to shoot weekly. that gets expensive though. i was just about to spend alot of money on some HK's and bushmasters but ended up moving. had my eye on an automatic shotgun as well.

i had a sw and a sig. both 9mm. my friends and i would always go to the range to shoot weekly. that gets expensive though. i was just about to spend alot of money on some HK's and bushmasters but ended up moving. had my eye on an automatic shotgun as well.

oh thats cool. yea s&w are really good. they make incredible revolvers.

My husband has a too full gun safe that is huge. He also hunts, but then we do live in Montana. I have long ago lost count of the number or guns he has. He also has a concealed carry permit. Since I like to hike in the hills and am usually alone he bought me a gun for Christmas!!! Me with a gun? Better that that a rattlesnake, badger or what ever. I have a ruger sr9c with a laser scope. Now if he can just convince me to learn to use it...........

nice. they are fun once you get over the fear of them.
i hike alot too and wish i could still carry. now i just have to rely on my trusty knife to keep me safe.

Back
Top Bottom