Iris, 12 month old Female Veiled Chameleon $100 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meet Iris, our 12 month old female Veiled chameleon, Chamaeleo Calyptratus. She measures 11" long and weighs 80g. She was sired by Ernie. She's eating full size crickets, plus cockroaches and butterworms. We gutload with Repashy Superload and also we dust with Repashy Calcium Plus LoD.

I am currently overrun with females, so she is available for sale. She isn't showing receptive colors, and I haven't placed her with a male, but she laid eggs 30 days ago and appears to be working on another clutch. Her belly is still soft, though, so I think she has a while to go. She's always been plump.

Price is $100 including FedEx Priority Overnite shipping. We will include 50 free butterworms with your purchase.

She is robust, healthy, and sweet tempered. She lives alone.

We have a live arrival and 7 day health guarantee to the original buyer (as long as you are following approved keeper methods). We also guarantee gender.

You can purchase on our website, www.chameleonsnorthwest.com, using either PayPal or credit card. Or you can call us on the phone at 360-893-6207 (office) or 253-576-3309 (cell). Our email is [email protected]. We ship to Continental U.S., Alaska, and Puerto Rico.

THIS IS A PICTURE OF THE SIRE:

resizeb002X.jpg

A picture of the available female, taken today:

breederapr157.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom