iPhone Madness!

Cameron B

Established Member
Anyone stay in the crazy lines today to get an iPhone 3G? Some are reported up to 4 hrs. long, and with the itunes system being down for activation it's even worse. Apple isn't allowing people to take the phones home for activation this time around due to people attempting to activate them with TMobile, etc the last time around...

I'm considering getting one. I have the first iPhone, and on ebay the first generations are going for up to $600 due to the fact that people want an iPhone to unlock on other networks! If I sold my current one I could buy the new 3G phones for $200 and sell my current one for up to $600, making me pocket $400. :)

Anyone try out the new 3G speed?

I am holding..

off and waiting for the 32 gig phone later this year. I have the "old" iPhone and it works just fine. Email is fast and the internet is fast enough. Hey, if you have to do it then go for it. They are still amazing phones either way.

I dont see the big deal in them, I mean yeah sure all the features on it are great, but my friend has one and whenever I want to send him a really cool pic...I have to stop myself and remind myself that he doesnt get pic messages straight to his phone. I will stick with my enV and then upgrade to the Voyageur..thats if Mac fixes that problem

Well, I ended up getting the new one tonight as well. Got two iPhones on my desk...one first gen and now the new one, but the first gen was just sold on ebay for $500...so, in short, I made $300 after my NEW purchase tonight! :)

Back
Top Bottom