IPhone+Chamelons = Picture Time !

Hey everyone ! Well i got my IPhone 4 on Saturday and love it ! I took some pictures with it of Dexter and Clea outside for all of you ! Dexter had his turn in the sun cage yesterday..and Clea had her turn today. In one of the pictures Clea fell asleep in a towel. :p She had a nice warm shower today and when she was all done she reached for a small towel, so i decided to wrap her up in it. After a bit of rubbing on her head..she started to close her eyes. BUT after 4 minutes she woke up and starting puffing. lol Typical Clea.
Enjoy!

photo-1.jpg

kjjk.jpg

ddedee.jpg

6806ced8.jpg

yuhj.jpg

I take most of my pics with my iPhone 4! Pics seem to come out better outside in natural sunlight.

Wow... The quality of the pictures is great... I was going to update to an iphone 4 from my 3GS but I hear iPhone 5 is coming out on June, and this one is actually going to be on the 4G network...

Wow... The quality of the pictures is great... I was going to update to an iphone 4 from my 3GS but I hear iPhone 5 is coming out on June, and this one is actually going to be on the 4G network...

The one of clea in the towel wrapped up is just the sweetest. Dexter knows he's a handsome boy, you can just tell. :p

hondataeg6- there are plenty of rumors about what the iphone 5 will have to offer. no one knows yet. im 13 and im happy with the iphone 4 :)

dreamforthedead-Of course he knows. :p Thank you

Clea, word to the wise, don't post anything directly from your phone. Screen shot the image and put it into MSPaint, otherwise people can track where you live from the EXIF data.

Um ok? It's not directly from my phone. I transfered the pictures to my computer by emailing them to me, then I put them on photoshop, and then got them on my thread.
Which is why I suggested the screen shot idea. Just looking out for you...

Great looking pictures Stefan! :) I am looking into the iPhone 4 since AT&T is coming to my area, but we have Verizon so I don't know lol. If there is going to be an iPhone 5 I might just save up money to get that haha.

Great looking pictures Stefan! :) I am looking into the iPhone 4 since AT&T is coming to my area, but we have Verizon so I don't know lol. If there is going to be an iPhone 5 I might just save up money to get that haha.

doesnt verizon have the iphone?

Verizon does now have the iPhone. You can actually go to settings, then general, then location services and turn it off for the camera if you're worried about people finding you by pic location. Its a lot easier than duplicating all your pics. :D

Clea, word to the wise, don't post anything directly from your phone. Screen shot the image and put it into MSPaint, otherwise people can track where you live from the EXIF data.

very true, and pretty creepy. you might be able to just turn off an option of gps tagging also.

and clea, i was able to do it to your pics. the exif data will stay with the image regardless if it is directly from the phone or not.

edit-great minds melric.

Verizon does now have the iPhone. You can actually go to settings, then general, then location services and turn it off for the camera if you're worried about people finding you by pic location. Its a lot easier than duplicating all your pics. :D

Thanks Melirc! I just did that !

Back
Top Bottom