iPhone 4S.?

I havent had a single problem with my 4S!!
i use it for everythingggggg. Work and Play!!

I'd say go with the iphone!!

Team iphone yayy!!:D

I agree iPhone rules.
Never had an issue.
I'd say the only downfall is its a pain in the butt to get free ringtones.
Other than that I love it.
Siri can be a little hard of hearing but change her to the Hott English guy and it's fun haha.

lol. Wow. Thanks for all the replies. :) You guys made up my mind, I'm switching to the iPhone as soon as I can make it into town. Thanks again.

I agree iPhone rules.
Never had an issue.
I'd say the only downfall is its a pain in the butt to get free ringtones.
Other than that I love it.
Siri can be a little hard of hearing but change her to the Hott English guy and it's fun haha.

Now why would i go and do that??:confused: lol

I'm a manager of mobile phone store, never had as many complaints about a single device as i've heard about the iPhone. Got this video yesterday very amusingly sent to me by the Nokia team, I think you should all check it out ;) BTW top 3 currently out are: Nokia Lumia, BlackBerry 9900 & HTC One X. These are taken more frequently and have a very low return rate. You pay a premium for having an iPhone (You pay EXTRA for older technology because it's packaged nicely, and one of the best marketed products ever.) Honestly if you can wait, Samsung Galaxy S3, out on the 30th, has Apple rather worried ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44hx0uD2U_g

^^^^^Watch this^^^^^^

Iphone the best phone ever!! You wont be dissapointed. Many apps to personalize your phone. Maybe other phones as the new Nokia could be good. But remember, they just try to copy iphone things.

Back
Top Bottom