IP Cam inside enclosure

Camel Leon

I would like to add an IP cam inside my enclosure so I can watch him during the day while at work. It would need to be wireless and non-POE, also at least IP65, and small. I bought an Amcrest IP2M-866W and received it today, but there are several issues and I'm returning it (won't work in a browser because of plug-in issues except IE mode in Edge, and even then the distortion from the dome is really bad). I did a search on this site but didn't see anything recent.

I looked at the Wyze Battery Cam Pro but it looks like it only works in an app

Thanks!

I have a set of 2 cams that work great. However, they are NOT wireless and I do not think they are even water resistant. I keep them on top of the enclosure. So if you don't find something that can go inside the closure I'll show you what I have. They do work very well.

They're just not exactly what you're asking for. But they DO work in a browser. I watch my little guy all day while at work on my work PC :) Maybe an option if you can't find something that suits what you're looking for better.

I have a set of 2 cams that work great. However, they are NOT wireless and I do not think they are even water resistant. I keep them on top of the enclosure. So if you don't find something that can go inside the closure I'll show you what I have. They do work very well.

They're just not exactly what you're asking for. But they DO work in a browser. I watch my little guy all day while at work on my work PC :) Maybe an option if you can't find something that suits what you're looking for better.
Well that sounds very interesting.....I would like to hear more!

Well that sounds very interesting.....I would like to hear more!
They take SD cards and have cheap options for cloud recording. They can not be moved remotely, but they can be turned on/off remotely. They're solid for the price. Here are my views currently with 2 cameras, and a link. You can't see my chameleon because he's being bad climbing on top of the cage right now. In a blind spot lol.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NS5DPX2?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

If you get this camera make sure you click the coupon box!!

1692282635977.png

1692282657035.png

Well, ended up (after trying two other cameras) with a Google Nest Cam Indoor wired. I may not put it in the enclosure after all, although it is small enough to do so. I may rig some sort of shelf and put it against the glass on the outside. Anyway, looks great so far.....wide angle (135 degrees), 2MP, Night Vision, can view on browser thru home.google.com

Well, ended up (after trying two other cameras) with a Google Nest Cam Indoor wired. I may not put it in the enclosure after all, although it is small enough to do so. I may rig some sort of shelf and put it against the glass on the outside. Anyway, looks great so far.....wide angle (135 degrees), 2MP, Night Vision, can view on browser thru home.google.com
That's awesome! post some pics/vid if you get a chance I'd love to check that out.

Put a cam on both of the doors....here are some left side shots......he just woke up so his colors are not showing yet

Atticus1.jpg
Atticus2.jpg
Atticus3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom