Introduction

pepezkakap

Hi, my name is Mario. I joined the forum like 2 weeks ago when I panicked and thought something was wrong with my panther. I haven't properly introduced myself ever since and thought I should coz of considering to linger on this forum for pretty long time :)

I used to study at the US, now I am back to my country in Indonesia. If you guys ever need to visit Indonesia, just let me know :) I am located in the capital city, Jakarta. It's a business city with lot of and I mean lot of expatriates.
Many beautiful beaches, probably some of you already know, Bali?! :)

Anyway, currently working office hour at a foreign company. So I don't get to spend many times with Brandon "the cham". Newly married and wife supports my hobby.
Hope to learn so much from here and in return get to share knowledge in time.

Hoping to be able to breed panther chameleon of many traits when I consider myself able to handle them properly. ;)

Btw, any of you happen to be Hot Toys collector as well coz I am :)

Cheers,
Mario.

Hello Mario! Believe we spoke before when you "panicked" about Brandon haha.
I'm Jasmine, from California, in the US, love reptiles and this forum!
Nice to hear you'll be sticking around for awhile! we would love to see some pics of Brandon!
Congratulations on being newly married! and that she supports your hobby, that is awesome.
Look forward to reading and seeing more of you and Brandon!!

Hello Mario! Believe we spoke before when you "panicked" about Brandon haha.
I'm Jasmine, from California, in the US, love reptiles and this forum!
Nice to hear you'll be sticking around for awhile! we would love to see some pics of Brandon!
Congratulations on being newly married! and that she supports your hobby, that is awesome.
Look forward to reading and seeing more of you and Brandon!!

Hi Jasmine, I believe we have talked before when I was panicked :)

I have read some of your lovely and nice posts. Thanks for the support.

I would like to hear more about you and your cham, Jasmine. California huh? Remind me I still have a cousing there lol.

You are very welcome :) that's what we are here for! to support and help each other and to learn all we can for our chams!

Yup California, its gorgeous here today! a beautiful sunny day! i look forward to getting to know you and brandon :)

Back
Top Bottom