Introducing Sheldon

mclovin

Hi. I've been on for a month or two now but haven't introduced me or Sheldon yet so here goes. Sheldon is a Candy Cane Jr. baby from Bruce at Chameleon Paradise. He is 5 months old and does not like the camera. Sometimes I can sneak a pic without him seeing but he's usually up on it and expresses his distaste for the whole paparazzi thing I try. I've been reading constantly and I love all of the help this forum offers. Everyone seems so great to one another. Looking forward to posting more - I'm working on his FR. Anyway, I'm Samantha and this is Sheldon.

Attachments

• securedownload-1.jpg
    securedownload-1.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 171
Reactions: Hoj
Well, howdy Sheldon!

Nice looking cham, can't wait 'till mine gets a little bigger.

Welcome

Really nice ambi! You are going to have an awesome pairing with the Spock girl you are getting Tuesday. A year and 1/2 from now I will be getting a baby from you :D

I have his brother. :D

I think they may have been mailed to us at about the same time. How long ago did you get him? Sheldon is much bigger than my Loki. I think Loki must have been one of the last guys to hatch. He should be 4.5-5 months, but looks more like 3.5 months.

Sheldon looks much more like his grandfather, Candy Cane! He's got those reds and whites. About the only thing Loki hates is my iPhone camera. I've only seen him puff up one other time. And that was because my friend had silver jewelry/nail polish on and tried to pick him up. Lol.

All of us need to keep in contact and watch these babies grow. There's a couple of us out there with Candy Cane/Candy Cane Jr. babies. I love finding them! Sheldon has officially been added to the list. Haha!

Loki about a month ago..
photo-168.jpg

Back
Top Bottom