Introducing Sage

Congrats Jann! I knew those empty cages in the backyard would get to you sooner or later!!:p He is a little cutie and I know he will live a life of luxury with you.

I'm so glad you have a new little veiled, Jann! Sage is quite a cutie, and I'm sure he'll fit right in with you and your crew. BTW, I love the name - that's what I named my bearded dragon, and a friend of mine named her daughter Sage as well! :D

I'm so glad you have a new little veiled, Jann! Sage is quite a cutie, and I'm sure he'll fit right in with you and your crew. BTW, I love the name - that's what I named my bearded dragon, and a friend of mine named her daughter Sage as well! :D

We have a dog named Saige (with an I). It is a she also. I guess it is a universal name.

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Barely saw this! Congratulations Jann!!!!!!!!!! Looks like hes gonna be a spoiled one!
Heres to many great years with sage! :D

dancingbanana_1.gif

Thank you so much everyone. I appreciate all the nice comments. Carol, I believe Sage could go either way, boy or girl. I liked it because of his color right now.

I'm going to take him outside for some better photos this evening. :)

Congratulations on welcoming a new veiled into your life Jann! Sage is completely adorable and I LOVE his name. When I heard it and saw that you wished to breed Sadie, I started singing, "Sage and Sadie, sitting in a tree....k.i.s.s.i.n.g."....lol!

I will say that I am SO happy you decided to grow your cham family again, Jann. You are such a great chameleon keeper, it would be a shame to let your knowledge, dedication and love go to waste when there are so many chams looking for Mom's like you!

Again, congrats! ;)

Congrats Jann, he is a doll and I'm sure he will end up as grand as all your others, can't wait to se more pics of him as he grows up.

Late as usual, so I missed the pics too (they aren't displaying now)?

But congratulations on your new additions.

Back
Top Bottom