introducing my new panther

lyricalmiracle

This is macka, he's about 5.5/6 months old and eating like a champ. i'm told he's ambanja but most ambanja's i've seen have a lot of blue, his bars are green and blue with red on his head and spine/belly

21102008350.jpg

19102008347.jpg

21102008351.jpg

ya hes really gorgeous. As far as locale i would say Ambilobe, but i guess it could always be a cross?

nice

Nice panther. Hey are those wooden curtain rods that the panther is walking on? If they are that is a good idea and I think I may try them out.

Nice panther. Hey are those wooden curtain rods that the panther is walking on? If they are that is a good idea and I think I may try them out.

no it's wooden dowel, i got some about 3m long in various sizes from a hardware store for a couple of quid and made bridges in my viv out of them. but they're basically the same just about 1/4-1/2" thick

Last edited:
first glance definately didn't ring ambanja to me either, but he looks like he will turn out great regardless, showing some strong colours already and what seems like alot of purples

and not to alarm you in any way as it may just be the pictures but there appears to be some slight curving in his front fore arms/legs, mostly noticeable in the first and second pictures, no one else notice this?

not ambanja looking (although that's what you were told) and curved limbs would make me a bit suspicious of the reputability of the breeder, but for all I know you could of picked it up off of some kid who simply forgot the locale name and didn't take the greatest care of him

The sire looks like an Ambilobe Ambanja Cross to me. But dont put money on my guesses... You will end up broke.

Back
Top Bottom