Established Member
10526134864_1897f252de_b.jpg

10526104066_6b1a2491c5_b.jpg

10526115765_a8dc03a0b9_b.jpg

10526303983_8e5820a9e4_b.jpg

10526114424_80bfd25f7e_b.jpg

10526267463_64c21414ed_b.jpg

10526091554_79ea88deb4_b.jpg

SAY MY NAME!!!!! That is one bad A** chameleon! I figured it was just a matter of time before a Heisenberg emerged ;)

Is he from Kerrek? He is so cool looking and his patterns are unusual! Just got through watching the last of BB episodes. What a show and the ending was awesome!!!

Thanks everyone.

Yep, you nailed it, Carol. One of the awesome and unusual males that Derek/Kerrek produced.

We also got five males from the retained clutch from Kerrek that are 4 months younger and they're showing early development of similar color patterns -- so much fun to watch the progression.

@Ninkylou why a Nosy Be?

I thought this made sense cause of the reference to "Mr. White" and this guy's white body. Maybe a high-white Nosy Faly would have been good too.

Recently one out of every five chameleons is being named that. Can't blame anyone, one hell of a show. I AM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS! :p

I knew not watching TV would leave me behind on the references.......I was thinking Heisenberg the physicist. Had to Google to realize it was a breaking bad reference.

He's gorgeous! I'm trying to think of a bad meth pun ("mething" around, etc.), but I'm drawing a blank here. :D

Thanks everyone.

Yep, you nailed it, Carol. One of the awesome and unusual males that Derek/Kerrek produced.

We also got five males from the retained clutch from Kerrek that are 4 months younger and they're showing early development of similar color patterns -- so much fun to watch the progression.

He lives in the same neighborhood as me just a few blocks away! Small world!!! I had the pleasure of meeting him, his wife and all their chameleons! Quite a lot and I don't know how he takes care of them, but they all looked very nice and healthy! You got yourself a winner there!!

Back
Top Bottom