Introducing Costa new male Noki Baby

ChameleonBoss

Costa

DOH: 5/15/13
Type: Panther Ambilobe Chameleon
Sire: Noki (Komeleons)
Dam: Rayli (Komeleons)
Clutch: #7 (1 of the 3 biggest Males of the clutch)

I know the pics are crummy, but its Iphone pics, best I got. Let me know what you think.

Also, Check out my Blog, I posted Costa's Family Tree Bloodline, it's pretty cool. Check it out and comment :)

https://www.chameleonforums.com/blo...r-ambilobe-bloodline-lineage-family-tree.html

Thank you to Sang @ Komeleons and Ed Kammer @ Kammers.

What a beautiful little cham! Coming from Komeleons, I bet he'll grow up to be a handsome little dude!

He looks good! Looks like he's just starting to show some color. I also have a Noki baby! He's around 6 months old now.

Very nice! I have a Noki baby boy from this clutch as well. My guy is already showing a fair amount of green and some reds on him. Mine hatched on the 12th of May.

He looks good! Looks like he's just starting to show some color. I also have a Noki baby! He's around 6 months old now.

Very nice! I have a Noki baby boy from this clutch as well. My guy is already showing a fair amount of green and some reds on him. Mine hatched on the 12th of May.

That's cool, mines just three days younger, yeah mine has some good amount of green as well and looks like the start of some red bars on it's tail.

Back
Top Bottom