Introducing Big Red

He is my new Ambilobe, I've had him about 3-4 weeks now approximately 4-5 months. I got him from my new friend Bob Cochran , couldn't be happier with the new little guy. He is eating and drinking great. I think Bob is cross breeding his Panthers with Hogs lol . Big Red is a voracious eater . I'm hoping for Hi Red , someone to watch the Nebraska Cornhuskers with. I currently have 2 daughters attending. Go Big Red!
image.jpeg

He looks great! I hope he turns really red for you!
I've been looking for a while now for a Hi Red , im keeping my fingers crossed
Thanks Dave
Very nice Dave! I wish you all the luck with him!
Back up to 3 now hoping for nicer weather to put the boys outside
Thanks Dave
Dave, you need to put red dye #3 into his cricket gut load, very promising results!
Go Cal Bears!!
Bob do you use liquid or dry Red dye # 3
Go Big Red !!!
Thanks Dave

We are getting 1" hail now, a few miles from here 2 1/2 hail lots of rain 1 1/2 so far today. Tornados 50 miles away
We're either tough or crazy to live in Nebraska we get all 4 seasons x 10 at times
Dreaming of blue skies
Dave
Great! Hopefully the weather will get to that point sooner than later.

We are getting 1" hail now, a few miles from here 2 1/2 hail lots of rain 1 1/2 so far today. Tornados 50 miles away
We're either tough or crazy to live in Nebraska we get all 4 seasons x 10 at times
Dreaming of blue skies
Dave

I understand. The weather is crazy this time of the year. I hope it pushes through quickly and stay safe. We had that large tornado that ripped through in January. It was terrifying. I was sitting in a closet with 25 chameleons and a dog!

Back
Top Bottom