Interview with Neptune the Chameleon

DeremensisBlue

Chameleon Enthusiast
Site Sponsor
Many of you know of @Gingero and her work in getting solid chameleon husbandry out on YouTube and TikTok. Today I was able to interview her and ask about what it takes to make a show about good chameleon husbandry and what the state of chameleon education is on the various social media platforms. It is challenging and here is a behind the scenes look!

You can listen/view it three ways

Podcast:
You can either find the episode on your podcast app. Just look for the Oct 1 episode. Or else you can listen to it right here with the magic of Brad's programming skills!

Instagram:
If you enjoy the Instagram app you can see our happy faces and view the interview on the IGTV feed for @chameleon_academy or, if you are on your mobile while reading this you can always just click below.

YouTube:
Or if YouTube is your thing you can see the interview over on Neptune's home turf!

Take a listen/view and let us know what you think!

Bill

It was such a great experience being able to be on the podcast that gave me my start, and for it to be posted on the forums truly makes this come full circle. I hope people find this discussion helpful. I wouldn’t be where I am today without the amazing people on this site encouraging me along the way 💚

I just finished watching this interview and it was amazing! Thank you Bill for doing it and thank you Gingero! I love listening to your podcasts Bill and reading the info in your classes on Chameleon academy. I love watching your videos on YouTube Gingero. Both of you are contributing greatly to good chameleon care information that all chameleon keepers should know and now have access to through your platforms! Thankyou!

Can't wait to listen, i adore you both.. The patience you both have ( & truly everyone on this forum) to repeat yourself over & over again on the same questions & give out the same knowledge is truly remarkable. I wouldn't be anywhere without your videos, CA website & the people on this forum! I am truly happy I joined this hobby & it just gets better & better. ♡ thank you.

Many of you know of @Gingero and her work in getting solid chameleon husbandry out on YouTube and TikTok. Today I was able to interview her and ask about what it takes to make a show about good chameleon husbandry and what the state of chameleon education is on the various social media platforms. It is challenging and here is a behind the scenes look!

You can listen/view it three ways

Podcast:
You can either find the episode on your podcast app. Just look for the Oct 1 episode. Or else you can listen to it right here with the magic of Brad's programming skills!

Instagram:
If you enjoy the Instagram app you can see our happy faces and view the interview on the IGTV feed for @chameleon_academy or, if you are on your mobile while reading this you can always just click below.

YouTube:
Or if YouTube is your thing you can see the interview over on Neptune's home turf!

Take a listen/view and let us know what you think!

Bill

Thanks Bill and Gingero!

Back
Top Bottom