Instructions: Cheap DYI Outside Cage

Was trying to find some blueprints that would help some novice cage builders make their own cages, haven't searched too long, but I did come across this. I've seen this technique threaded on here before, but it has been a long time and wouldn't even know where to begin looking, but this is the exact same thing.

it is an awesome and very cheap way of building an outside enclosure. of course you can improvise and be creative, but it's something simple. Enjoy!

http://www.reptilechannel.com/lizards/lizard-care/building-lizard-cage.aspx

Also, if I end up finding and tutorials or blueprints for indoor cages, i'll thread them :)

RIGHT NOW?! STEPHAN NO YOU SUCK! because that means it's nice and sunny where you are :( lol. im only kidding though, you don't suck! glad that link helped and gave you an idea, take pics for me when you're done! :D

yup there are a few, and some good ones too. thanks for linking that cain, i'm not on the net all that much anymore and haven't been on chamnews in a while, i shall browse through it for a bit, thanks!

That's the old sticky tongue farm design.

If you make those, it's better to use the green rubber coated hardware cloth rather than the plain metal which can be hard on their feet.

I just noticed the thread says cheap. LOL!!! I dont think the chamnews ones are too cheap but still great plans and ideas!

RIGHT NOW?! STEPHAN NO YOU SUCK! because that means it's nice and sunny where you are :( lol. im only kidding though, you don't suck! glad that link helped and gave you an idea, take pics for me when you're done! :D

Aw thanks. One more person that said i suck. lol. JUST KIDDING !

Im making a thread now with pictures :)

Back
Top Bottom