Instagram photos

wow this is really cool. I just became a member so still learning how to use it. How do I go about finding all of you so I can follow your photos?

Awesome JonRich!!! Great shots!

I've been loving it. It's kinda' inspired me to take more and better photos. The filters look amazing on some photographs. Really been loving importing pics taken on a DSLR and then instagramming them. I'm Chameleonalley on there. It's been awesome to see your photos Sublimeexotics, Jonrich1320, and Clarkrw3!

It's the same for me! I really always enjoyed photography but it has inspired my creative juices. All but one or two of photos I posted were with my DSLR and Macro lens. I have really enjoyed the photos you, Jon and Lee have all posted as well!! :D:D

^^Thanks man!! Your Faly is sweet, btw!! Yeah, I'm liking it more than Facebook. Just really digging looking at photos.

Just to throw this out there for new users. When you post a photo, try using hashtags like these: #instagram #instamood #picoftheday #photooftheday. It will get your photo sent out to more people searching, and you can find people who will like your pics. Here's a cool article: http://www.jmhhacker.com/2012/01/top-100-hash-tags-for-instagram.html

Also when responding on your own photo to somebody, use the @ sign and their username. This will notify them that you are responding. For example: Hi @chameleonalley

^^Thanks man!! Your Faly is sweet, btw!! Yeah, I'm liking it more than Facebook. Just really digging looking at photos.

Just to throw this out there for new users. When you post a photo, try using hashtags like these: #instagram #instamood #picoftheday #photooftheday. It will get your photo sent out to more people searching, and you can find people who will like your pics. Here's a cool article: http://www.jmhhacker.com/2012/01/top-100-hash-tags-for-instagram.html

Also when responding on your own photo to somebody, use the @ sign and their username. This will notify them that you are responding. For example: Hi @chameleonalley

Thanks, I really appreciate that coming from you!! And GREAT info...I have just been catching on to these little user tagging things thanks for the link;):eek:

I have stopped using FaceBook!! Most of my pix are everyday madness, my kids, food, and animals!

There is soo much bootie, boobies and drugs on Instagram tho, lol

I know man it is so awesome:) and that pic of ziggy you posted up is freakin awesome man :D him just chillin like that.

I also think Its a greattt networking tool. ie: if people looking for Chams that you so happen to breed. :rolleyes: @chameleonalley @sublimeexotics @Clarkrw3 @jonrich1320

Last edited:
Heres a couple I've grammed but nothing special.
aefe108b-3a99-6ab1.jpg

aefe108b-3ab4-32dc.jpg

I also think Its a greattt networking took. ie: i people looking for Chams that you so happen to breed. :rolleyes: @chameleonalley @sublimeexotics @Clarkrw3 @jonrich1320

So so true!! I can't thank you enough for the at mentions JonRich!! :D

Thanks Lee!!

Oh also, if you ever want to add tags to a photo after you posted it, you can just comment the tags right below it, and it will put them into those search fields.

@K9luvn following ;) @sublimeexotics Awesome shot! That guy is SO cool and it's always great to see shots of Faly's in their "other" colors :D @ChameleonAlley See I told you I was getting it LOL

@Yankfanthom....following :D BTW did you end up selling the faly? To who?

He currently is still being paid for LOL I wasn't in a hurry so I agreed to a payment plan. I'll miss him but I have 2 girls knocked up from him before he goes. Hopefully I'll have some legacies left behind.

Back
Top Bottom