instacage

If they are what I think they are the places where you would put screws are replaced by magnets. I think Chad from TikiTiki may have them.

If they are what I think they are the places where you would put screws are replaced by magnets. I think Chad from TikiTiki may have them.

Yep - the joints (including the door) are held together by strong magnets. This is so that you can take the cage completely apart and put it back together again (for cleaning or storage or whatever) in a matter of seconds.

The small/medium one is 12x12x18 and the large one is 17x17x26 (and I think they may be working on larger). We have been using a bunch of them and use them for the smaller species and/or our babies until they are ready to move on to bigger cages. They have held up really well and clean very easily.

I usually have them at my booth for purchase but I do know the distributors who are here in Chicago if you would like to contact them directly. Not sure if I'm allowed to post their information, but you can check out the cages (and insta-vines) and contact information at www.magnaforceindustries.com. They will also have 2 booths at Daytona.

Back
Top Bottom