Inside look at Petsmarts Suppliers (VERY DISTURBING)

im sure they supply even more stores than just petsmart.

All to make a buck..I hope special things are in store for people like that.

This is how a lot of WC chameleons are treated too. From being caught, exported and into the importers and stores before they get to someone who actually cares. Even if you are buying CB animals its still the same thing when the person says something like "all of these animals died just so you could have your one pet". It really is sad on all aspects though and the only real way not to support anything like that is to not buy pets.

Also, PETA sucks just as bad. They kill most of their "rescued" animals before even trying to put them up for adoption.

That poor hamster, why did that evil man feel the need to stomp it to death!?

This video is really sickening, I don't know how they manage to get away with this kind of treatment. :(

I don't see how its profitable. You have thousands of animals that have to be fed, cleaned, etc. and you expect to be rolling in the dough?

Now when you look at expert breeders, such as chameleons, they are ( speaking for most) takeing care with very high standards. So it can be done right, but lazieness and efficiencey get in the way.

Okay, this is just SICK. No animal should be treated that way, not even for money. If breeder it should be unforced and given proper environment and healthy living conditions. Not in wired 2x2 cages with like 15 rabbits in there. Where the hell are the animal cops when you need them?!?!?!?!?!?!.. Emotional video!!

Ok well, I watched about 2 minutes of it (until the forced mating) and that was enough for me.

Not shopping at Petsmart ever again.

Come on really? Forcing rabbits to mate? What the heck?! Isn't there a government agency that is supposed to be protecting these animals?! SOB!

Stuff like this makes me hate society (not in a weird got nuts and do bad things sort of way)!

Also, PETA sucks just as bad. They kill most of their "rescued" animals before even trying to put them up for adoption.

Peta does euthanize animals, this is true. Peta has very very different standards though. I am not saying I agree or disagree with Peta euthanizing animals. Frankly, I am a bit skeptical that they really euthanize MOST of their animals BEFORE even trying to adopt them (care to provide a reference on this claim?) at least unless there is some good reason not being considered here. To say that Peta is just as bad in my mind is to say that Peta's treatment of animals is similar (in "badness") to what we see in this video.

Sorry, I do not believe that. I have a very very hard time believing that Peta's idea of acceptable treatment of animals includes stomping on hampsters (Admittedly I did not see that part) or forcing rabbits to mate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom