Insane screamer/breeder ambilobe!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chamtrainer

Avid Member
Hello everyone,

LAST CHANCE AT BUYING THIS WONDERFUL ANIMAL

HE IS 250 DOLLARS LOCAL PICK-UP.....OR 325 SHIPPED!!!!!!!

I AM FIRM WITH THIS PRICE AND AM ACCEPTING NO MORE NEGOTIATIONS AS OF THIS POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The title says it all. I am selling my Ambilobe Male named Candyman. He is a PROVEN BREEDER/STUD...Many of you might know him as a breeder from chameleons101.com. He is about a year and 8 months old and is SUPER LARGE and healthy. He is about 19-19.5 INCHES TOTAL LENGHT and weighs close to 220-230 grams. He is literally a FRIENDLY GIANT!!!!!!!! He would make the PERFECT breeder for anyone, as he has always bred and never once refused it. He would also make the PERFECT PET as he is super tame and changes color in the blink of an eye. He devours crickets, supers, hornworms, silkworms, and roaches!! Please let me know if you are interested in this OUTSTANDING animal. His price is priced at 425 plus shipping....OR BEST OFFER!!!!!!!!!! Make me an offer now and you might be surprised! I offer discounts to the people that are able to pick him up locally. If you are a serious buyer...then message me with your phone number and i will answer it, or return your call shortly. Here are some pictures!

Here are the recent after shed pictures. He is a lot more vibrant in person:

Picture081.jpg

Picture080.jpg

Picture045.jpg

Pictures2010024-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom