Inquiry on Veileds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldenbaby

I've been waiting for the pet store near me to clear their baby veiled chameleon's, and they just haven't done so and its been over 3 weeks, I've called them and when I first inquired about them they said that I was the first one that had interest in them and that I would be the first called for a male veiled. After a follow up call with them today, come to find out I'm actually 8th on the list. Which upsets me that they didn't tell me this at first, because they have only 3 males available.
I have spent hundreds of dollars on my new little arrivals habitat so that I would be prepared when I brought him home, and come to find out I might not even be able to bring a little guy home. Can anyone recommend me a place online that ships good veiled chameleons??? I looked in the classified section but I don't know if any of the sponsors are good at shipping chameleon's to the northern climates of Michigan?? I am looking for the dramatic colors in a veiled... Any recommendations would be great.

i would go with FLchams! They have been around for awhile and know what they are doing! below is a link to pictures of a veiled someone just ordered from FL.

https://www.chameleonforums.com/my-new-chameleon-55102/

and another veiled from FL, this one is a morph so it has black and translucent patches, which is cool, but i am a traditional kinda guy so i prefer normal coloration to a morph, but still this shows another beautiful veiled from FL

https://www.chameleonforums.com/black-head-55111/

You should trust the site sponsors... the moderators wouldn't have them as sponsors if they weren't quality. But if it makes you feel better, search the sponsor names in the forums and you might be able to find reviews.

Mike at Fl chams is a great guy to work with. Now the hard part starts. You gotta wait for the arrival date and the fedex guy. lol Oh yeah, your addiction has truly begun.... Bet you cant wait six months to get another one. lol

We got our little guy from Mike. Had him a couple of weeks now. He is also from Newton's line. Here is a pic. from the day we got him. He had been shedding on his ride to us.
100_4911.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom