injured western fence lizard

caroline?

Avid Member
Hi everyone! I found a badly injured western fence lizard and i want to help him but im not sure what to do, he's missing 2 feet (one of which has bones exposed) and he's also missing most of his tail and he has a big gash on the base of the tail. but even with all those injuries he seems to be okay. does anyone have any advice on how to help him?

Attachments

• 1E564A25-46CD-4BC8-9F0D-61669AC294CF.jpeg
    1E564A25-46CD-4BC8-9F0D-61669AC294CF.jpeg
    168.4 KB · Views: 124
Poor lizard. I wonder what attacked him?

Do you have some polysporin cream without antibiotics in it you could use on the damaged areas. Flamazine imho would be even better.

Are you going to keep him?

Poor lizard. I wonder what attacked him?

Do you have some polysporin cream without antibiotics in it you could use on the damaged areas. Flamazine imho would be even better.

Are you going to keep him?
okay thank you, i am not planning on keeping permanently him but i will until he's better.
and im not sure what happened to him but i think he was run over by a trash can because thats what we found him under

okay thank you, i am not planning on keeping permanently him but i will until he's better.
and im not sure what happened to him but i think he was run over by a trash can because thats what we found him under
Poor thing...run over by a trash can. ☹️

He might not have much of a chance if you release him

Back
Top Bottom