Info on dragonstrand, diy cages, etc

So I am of an opinion that bigger is always better regardless of if it is a male or a female cham. Email Bill to get a price and build date on doing the Medium TAll Atrium in a screened version. It is taller and has more depth then the regular medium atrium :)
Perfect, thank you! This is all so exciting! Now that she is a healthy girl, let's give her space :)

I'm considering the Medium Screened Atrium, large isn't really in the budget with the other upgrades I'll need-but is it a good size? Now I'm afraid it won't be big enough for her, but she's in a medium Reptibreeze so it'll give her way more space than she has now!
Save up a bit more then . Go big or go home . Even if it’s my girls they like space . They live in Vasque big trees big areas . Bigger the better .

Last edited:
So I am of an opinion that bigger is always better regardless of if it is a male or a female cham. Email Bill to get a price and build date on doing the Medium TAll Atrium in a screened version. It is taller and has more depth then the regular medium atrium :)
I did not see your post sorry yo have repeated the same thing . Agreed though . Save a bit more and do what’s best .

Last edited:
Agreed... I got Beman the Medium Tall Atrium clearside. He uses every inch of it. I wish I would have gotten the large atrium now that I know how much he enjoys having the room. I may eventually upgrade him to the Large if I move into a bigger place.
I have every intention of getting Pesto the large atrium. I wish I could make it bioactive, but I dont think that would be smart considering I dont have a permanent home and that seems like something that would be VERY hard to move :LOL: it's expensive, but I should have enough saved up in a couple months

I did not see your post sorry yo have repeated the same thing . Agreed though . Safe a bit more and do what’s best .
I think it is one of those things where when you are new you don't really understand how much the size of their home makes a difference. Once you are in it a little longer and see them eagerly exploring if they are like us then we want to give them a bedroom LOL

I have every intention of getting Pesto the large atrium. I wish I could make it bioactive, but I dont think that would be smart considering I dont have a permanent home and that seems like something that would be VERY hard to move :LOL: it's expensive, but I should have enough saved up in a couple months
When you do get to the point of owning your own home. @jamest0o0 can help you make it bio active. He has one for his Parson's :)

I'm considering the Medium Screened Atrium, large isn't really in the budget with the other upgrades I'll need-but is it a good size? Now I'm afraid it won't be big enough for her, but she's in a medium Reptibreeze so it'll give her way more space than she has now!

@jamest0o0 had a great setup where he built a stand for the enclosure to sit on top of, which had a recessed floor... so it made the enclosure substantially deeper/taller without occupying additional space.

Last edited:
I think it is one of those things where when you are new you don't really understand how much the size of their home makes a difference. Once you are in it a little longer and see them eagerly exploring if they are like us then we want to give them a bedroom LOL
Or a green house ;) . I will have a green house as big as a baseball field . I will take in rescues . That will be my retirement❤️. Agreed we all start someplace . Along with unfortunately there is so much miss information and or just not enough knowledge about the little gems . Their truly little gifts to keep .

When you are ready to go bio talk with @jamest0o0 . He has a plethora Of info . So very knowledgeable He is your man .

When you do get to the point of owning your own home. @jamest0o0 can help you make it bio active. He has one for his Parson's :)
James is the man to go too for sure . He is so so smart . I refer anyone whom even has the thought to him . I know he’s really busy these days but he’s still whom I tag . I love it too he’s does not sugar coat things lol . Straight shooter !.

James is the man to go too for sure . He is so so smart . I refer anyone whom even has the thought to him . I know he’s really busy these days but he’s still whom I tag . I love it too he’s does not sugar coat things lol . Straight shooter !.
Yeah he is wonderful and has been an awesome friend.

I have the drip easy pan. This has a screen that is removable for cleaning. you can either do a gravity drain on the pan to let water out or wet vac it. I wet vac mine because I was scared to put a hole into the pan lol. The drip easy pan you can not set plants on though due to the screen so all plants must be mounted to the dragon ledges. He has other pans as well that you can have pots in the bottom. Same thing there you are going to utilize a gravity drain or wet vac to pull out standing water. I prefer the drip easy because as I said Beman is every where in his including walking around the bottom. I did not like the idea of him walking through standing water.
does he sell them anymore bc I can’t find the drip easy

does he sell them anymore bc I can’t find the drip easy
Yes, but the drip easy only comes with his full cages and pan set ups... It is a screen that slides into the bottom of the cage. He does sell drip pans separately though but without the screen since that is made to fit his enclosures.

Back
Top Bottom