Indecisiveness will be my doom

VeiledChams

Avid Member
So after a couple months looking at what species of chameleons are out there these days, I have decided to just get back to where I left off: panther locales other than Ambilobes (not my cup of tea).

Before I sold all my guys, I used to breed Ambanjas as they are one of my favorite locale.. however I always wanted a Faly, but never got one because there was a huge debate over babies at the time being mixed.. etc etc etc, those that have been around for a while will remember...

Anyways, thats my debate - get a pair of ambanjas a possibly breed again, or just get a nice male faly, although the price is much more than the pair?

Suggestions?? lol

It's really nice to see you back on the forums and I'm glad to hear you are getting back into chameleons. Of course the choice has to be yours. I'm fond of the Nosy Be but the Nosy Faly and Ambanja are both gorgeous chameleons. :)

It's really nice to see you back on the forums and I'm glad to hear you are getting back into chameleons. Of course the choice has to be yours. I'm fond of the Nosy Be but the Nosy Faly and Ambanja are both gorgeous chameleons. :)

Thank you Jann, I always enjoy reading all the new stuff... especially all the articles that Lynda posts!

I do like Nosy Bes, but I like some color variation to them.. Ahhh, so many amazing chameleons.

Back
Top Bottom