Incubator, Cages, Medications, Water Trays, UV Lighting, so much more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CNorton

Avid Member
ReptiPro 6000 Incubator was lightly used for only 3 months, sold all my chameleons and eggs. This incubator is ideal because it can heat or cool the eggs. The digital display is easy and simple. Normally these run $180 but since I did use it for a few months, I'll sell mine for $100.

reptipro.jpg

Two reptarium cages, one brand new and the other used. $5 and $30
Reptarium.jpg

One 36x18x18inch aluminum screen cage in good condition, convenient hole in screen for misting nozzle. $40.
jumbo-screen-cage.jpg

Two different sizes for water trays, make me an offer!

Glass Terrarium 36 inches wide 18 tall and 12 inches deep. Comes with aluminum top. I bought it for $120, still in perfect condition, sell for $60.
pPETS-14405148_alternate1_t300x300.jpg

One beautiful custom made wood cage 4 x 2 x 2 ft with plexiglass bottom drainage collection and aluminum screen sides. Cost me about $350 to build. If you come pick it up at my house I'll give it to you for $50 including 3 live plants. No pics but would be happy to take a few for you.

Three UV light enclosures 48 inches long with ReptiSun 5.0 bulbs and the 6500K grow light in each one. These are ideal for multiple cages or for a densely planted single cage. Also have two 24 inch ReptiSun 5.0 enclosures. Will accept any fair offers.
RB123857.JPG

Mistking pump, 8 cycle digital timer, 10 ft of tubing and two adjustable nozzles. All this together for $80
DSC00446.JPG

I have an unused 2 ounce tub of Silvadene cream (Silver Sulfadiazine) which heals burns very nicely. I also have an unopened 25 gram tube of Panacur (Fembendazole) which is used to deworm/deparasitize. Sell you both for $20. Your vet would charge you probably over $200 but you're also paying for their expert advice, you dummy.:eek:
Package_51.JPG
panacur.jpg

I have 5 lbs of high-quality bee pollen, 1 pound of dried alfalfa, and 2 pounds of Sandrachameleon's organic dry gutload. Will sell all of it for $20, will consider shipping.
green-seasoning-in-blender-1.jpg

----------->

Prefer local buyers, willing to drive 100 miles from 95682 if you have multiple items you'd like to buy.

Please email me [email protected] and if you're super serious, I can text you pictures.

Still available: incubator, panacur, silvadene, bee pollen, one 4 foot UVB lighting setup, and a water tray for easy drainage.

Incubator is top of the line, it's what a majority of breeders use since it keep the eggs at the right temperature through both summer and winter.

The water tray fits the 16 x 15 x 20 inch Aluminum screen cage size perfectly and I've already set a drain to it so all you need to do is set it under your cage! People with misting systems know how incredibly useful a good drainage system is!

Shipping is an easy option, just send me your zip code and I can reply with quote! Thanks for looking!!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom