In the next few months

djfishygillz

Avid Member
Am I the only one with the feeling that within the next few months every new chameleon owner's chameleon is going to be named rango?

I figured there'd be some Pascals, but maybe those are just the little kids whose impulse buy chams will die in a few months from improper care anyway. :(

sigh....i get tense about hearing that. ANd in no doubt it will be the case.

hmm most likely veileds though...but still...:(

Mine's named Rango, but not cus of the movie. I had a whole bunch of names picked out and this was the one that fit him best. Kinda lame that alot of people are gonna name em that just cus of the movie

Yes I figured there might be one or two rangos. But I fear for the impulse buys, where the poor chams will be kept in 10 gallon glass aquariums. Hopefully we can spreed some knowledge

Yes I figured there might be one or two rangos. But I fear for the impulse buys, where the poor chams will be kept in 10 gallon glass aquariums. Hopefully we can spreed some knowledge

Sadly I fear them same :( just like at petsmart and petco poor things I wish I could save them all but I don't have nearly enough money

Oh yeah petsmart has got to be like prison. Some times they cram multiple in those little boxes. I want to see the movie also, but gosh I know the impulse buyers will make some chams suffer.

Back
Top Bottom