In search of fair priced Panther chameleon

Please help me, Ive been looking for a panther chameleon and I wanted to post on here to see if any of you have any sites, friends, or breeders in mind. Please let me know!!

Please help me, Ive been looking for a panther chameleon and I wanted to post on here to see if any of you have any sites, friends, or breeders in mind. Please let me know!!
Our site sponsors are great! Check those out for sure. And there's always members on here that have some so just give it a bit

"Fair" is probably a little too subjective.
Chams are like everything else, they are "worth" what someone will pay for them.
We purchased one from a sponsor of this site (the first sponsor listed coughcough). And proceeded to immediately put deposits down on two more.
Their price is more than fair, especially when you stop to consider their investment in breeding stock, food, housing, equipment, veterinary care and the patience to wait six months for the eggs to hatch, then feed and care for the little buggers for at least another eight weeks before they are old enough to sell.
Factor in their involvement in the Cham Community, both in sponsoring this site, and the time they give , whether it be podcasts or articles to help others have a successful experience.
They are sold at (what I feel) is a more than fair price.
We also have two females we recently purchased for considerably less. I felt the price was fair for them also, given the source does not have the same "pedigree" as the first mentioned breeder.
I am sure you will find one at a price point you are comfortable with. They are out there.

I'm actively looking myself. In addition to those mentioned above, I've found breeders on Facebook, Morph Market, Breedir, Voofla, FindGlocal, Craigslist, and vendor lists from local reptile shows (Even though the shows are on hiatus, they usually keep their vendor info on their websites).

Just don’t buy from CBreptile!!! Many people have had bad experiences with them. Most Cham’s from them are usually too young, sick and broken. Really don’t want anyone else waisting their time/money and getting nothing but heartbreak.

Back
Top Bottom