In Need of Some Outdoor Cage Help!

Toph00

Hey all, I have panther that is a little over 2 years old... He is in a 24x24x48 all mesh enclosure and I have a Mist King system set for 8 separate 30-35 second mistings about every to every other hour from 7 AM - 7 PM. He is usually inside at my apartment with a basking spot around 90 degrees and humidity around 50-65% depending on the weather.

I am currently staying with a friend at his apartment while I am moving between my old place and my new one for the next 4 or so weeks and he does not have much room for my little guys setup. However, there is a screened in back porch with brick walls that is entirely in the shade and gets a little bit of wind. Being in south Georgia, the temperature is anywhere from 80-90 degrees at its high point in the day and the humidity hovers from 60-70%. With all of that in consideration, do you think that he could do fine for a few weeks outside???

If you could hang a UVB bulb there then I say he should be fine, as long as he still gets plenty of water.
and has vine and such to hide in.

Awesome, thanks! I'll up his misting lengths and he already has plenty of stuff to hide in.

Back
Top Bottom