Importing butterworms

pssh

Avid Member
Who wants to share their knowledge with me? :D

Thanks to anyone who can help/point me in the right direction!

What exactly do you want to know?:confused: where you can order them? I got mine from mulberry farms if that's what your talking about.

No I mean importing them straight from Chile. I go through thousands of these each week, so I was thinking about just importing them myself.

No I mean importing them straight from Chile. I go through thousands of these each week, so I was thinking about just importing them myself.

You would have to get in touch with the Department of Agriculture to get an import license - good luck with that - then call their counterparts in Chile and you are in business. From what I remember there is a harvest season for the worms -as the grape picking season winds down, worm picking season begins -that thrive on this bush - can't think of the name -, and as a coincidence just receive a shipment of Butterworms - 100 of them! -from ChameleonsNortwest, thanks Elliot. Anyway good luck to you pssh...

Not yet. I'm still working on it. It may not happen... It sounds rather tedious and somewhat expesive.

Not really. I'm just trying to work everything out before I set the whole plan in motion.

Back
Top Bottom