I'ma Sccarr-ed!

Prism Chameleons

Established Member
OH MY! What is that big eye looking at me?!?!?!

Baby%20Nosy%20Mitsio%20Prism%20Chameleons1.jpg

=====================================================

Eeeeek! I Better Hide! I Heard There Were Monsters On A Day Called Halloween? Is It Halloween Yet?!?!? Maybe If I Hide They Won't Find Me!

Baby%20Nosy%20Mitsio%20Prism%20Chameleons.jpg

=====================================================

Maybe My Sibling Above Me Can Save Me????

Baby%20Nosy%20Mitsio%20Prism%20Chameleons2.jpg

======================================================

Uhhh.... Did Someone Say Monster? Sigh... How Boring... :rolleyes:

Baby%20Nosy%20Mitsio%20Prism%20Chameleons3.jpg

======================================================

:) :) :) :)

Don't you have any with big eyes?:D

-Brad

LOL... I really caught their eyes in a big surprise didn't I :). They are so cute I laughed out loud when I saw the photos. They sure didn't know what to make of my big camera lens looking at them!

Those little babes are Nosy Mitsio panther chameleons I'm raising up from a private breeder while I'm taking care of my ill grandmother and aunt in California. They are barely a month old. They sure bring a bit of sunshine and smile to my face each day during these trying times.

There aren't many things cuter than a baby chameleon.... yeah, yeah, I'm a sucker for little babies like these :D. Someone offers me something as cute as baby chameleons and I will take them every time :p.

Awwwwwwwww Sighhhhhhhhh

Beautiful little babies Jenna! Baby chameleons do brighten any day for sure. The "I can see you, but you can't see me" attitude babies have is so typical and yet so funny. Thanks for sharing your special babes with us :)

Back
Top Bottom