im tired, but not for long.

sulfurboy1o3

I just spent all day setting up my mistking system. Almost drowned twice! While checking one nozzle, i forget the other is running. Omg what a humid mess!Both of the nozzles are connected to DYI rain domes since im not down to punch holes in my mesh. Hope my chams like the drop / light mist action ive got going on.
They are already sleeping so ive gotta wait until tomorrow to see if they enjoy it. I know my still wrist joints will!

Any one know how to get rid of the whistling sound...or is tthat something im going to have to live with?

soaking wet, soar fingers, stressed mind = a lot of love for chameleons.

I just spent all day setting up my mistking system. Almost drowned twice! While checking one nozzle, i forget the other is running. Omg what a humid mess!Both of the nozzles are connected to DYI rain domes since im not down to punch holes in my mesh. Hope my chams like the drop / light mist action ive got going on.
They are already sleeping so ive gotta wait until tomorrow to see if they enjoy it. I know my still wrist joints will!

Any one know how to get rid of the whistling sound...or is tthat something im going to have to live with?

soaking wet, soar fingers, stressed mind = a lot of love for chameleons.

I had a whistling on one nozzle for a while, it died off on its own after a week or so though.

Dave

I had a whistling on one nozzle for a while, it died off on its own after a week or so though.

Dave

I haven't detected a whistling noise but if you don't anchor the tubing it will vibrate. Could it be the air escaping from the system ? If it persists email Marty. I love mine hope you do to.:)

I love it... I can live with two min of it every hour but it goin away would be better.
I'll give it some time to figure itself out.

Marty was excellent, I'll bug him when I reaaaaally need to

Back
Top Bottom