I'm sorry but i dont have the money or time

kmorehouse

I would like to offer my chameleon for sale. HE/SHE is a baby and im not sure the sex, I've taken it to the vet, and i've put alot of effort in trying to make him better but it seems none of my time is paying off. Im pretty sure it has calcium deficiency, and now that ive put a new UVB bulb in, its eyes have been closed/wont eat.

I did not know chameleons were so much work. I've tried. I dont have the money or else i would keep trying. I'm not experienced enough.

If you would tell us what kind of chameleon, how long you have had it, where you are located, and the least amount of money you are willing to accept for your sick chameleon, maybe someone can help

You should post in the classifieds with your area. Where are you from?

He can't post in the classified as he is too new.

I live in Indiana, i looked into the classifieds and they were very expensive.

Veiled, in my care for 4 monthes.

Sell your supplies separately, give the cham to a good home since they will have to pay Vet bills etc.

Sell your supplies separately, give the cham to a good home since they will have to pay Vet bills etc.

Yeah I agree with Juli, I think you should just give your cham to someone you know who will treat him/her good take to the vet etc..and sell your supplies seperate..Good Luck wish you were local for me to help you out..

~Kayla

I live a bit closer then the others but I just mapped to the center of Indiana and it's about 5 hours and 44 mins away. Would you be willing to meet me half way? I'm in Charleston, WV 25303.

Total respect to you for admitting it's too much and trying to find a new home....thereby allowing the Cham an opportunity.....

But selling a sick Cham doesn't sit comforably with me...just a personal thing.

The new owner is going to have many vet bills I suspect anyway....

I live a bit closer then the others but I just mapped to the center of Indiana and it's about 5 hours and 44 mins away. Would you be willing to meet me half way? I'm in Charleston, WV 25303.

This is a fantastic offer from a good person to help your chameleon have a good life. If you care about the chameleon you should be happy to give the cham to this person.

Wow that is probably the closest i can get, but I won't be able to meet you. It's still far. Thank you for the offer.

I know its wrong to give him up when he's not completely healthy, but I've been trying my hardest to make him healthy, I've read everything, Tried all of your suggestions, but its not working in my favor.

I'm just trying to find someone with the experience and money to be able to give the cham everything he needs.

If anyone would like to pick him up themselves, I'm going to let him go for free.

Man that's an 11 hour drive total lol and I'm sure well over $100 in gas. Would you be willing to ship him to me? Are you sure there is no way you could meet me even some of the way?

i can look into shipping, i will get back to you on that

Shipping is simple. Do you still have the supplies that he was shipped in? If not I can send a box, heat pack and anything else you would need to ship. I just got a shipment of insulated boxes not long ago. If you need info on how to ship properly just ask.

I just want to say that this forum... is fantastic. I would love to help but I'm even farther and don't have any experience with nursing a sick cham back to health. I hope in a couple years I can be the one saving a cham on the forum. You guys are wonderful, and it is also very good to see someone being honest enough and not too ashamed to admit that they need help!

If all else fails and your chameleon is in good enough health to ship I suggest sending him/her to chameo they nurse sick chameleon back to health, sorta like a rescue center. I'm sure they'd help you with shipping. You can contact them by going to chameo.org

Back
Top Bottom