I'm new and need some advice

friant89

hi, im going to purchase a chameleon soon, i was looking into a jackson chameleon. i have bin looking up a LOT about them, and one of my buddies is selling me a aluminum cage 18"x18"x36", will that be good for a jackson chameleon's hole life?? does any one have advice about chameleon?? if i should get a jackon or an other kind and were i can purchase the chameleon its self and the supplies i would need for cheap (online). if any one could help me that would be great :D

The 18 x 18 x 36 should be good enough for an adult Jacksons chameleon. If you are planning to get a baby or juvenile, then others might say that you will need to get a more appropriate cage size (smaller). Personally, if you are looking for a cham that's not too expensive, then give the Fischers a chance. They are small mountain chameleons and the 18 x 18 x 3 cage should be good enough for an adult Fischers chameleon. I think they are the most active amongst my collection: panthers, Fishers and Mellers. As for price friendly reptile supplies, LLL reptiles have always been my number one choice.

hi, im going to purchase a chameleon soon, i was looking into a jackson chameleon. i have bin looking up a LOT about them, and one of my buddies is selling me a aluminum cage 18"x18"x36", will that be good for a jackson chameleon's hole life?? does any one have advice about chameleon?? if i should get a jackon or an other kind and were i can purchase the chameleon its self and the supplies i would need for cheap (online). if any one could help me that would be great :D

In the top right hand corner you will see "view our sponsors" click on that and you find everything you need from reputable breeders and supplies, feeder, etc.

Back
Top Bottom