I'm in trouble now... officially lost it! lol

Dawniegirl

First Cham dream... I've been worried sick about Diego not eating & last night I even dreamt about it! I dreamt Diego grabbed up his worms w/ his mouth, then was throwing them up in the air & snatching them up as they came down (that show off :rolleyes:). Wowww just realized how stressed I am over his not eating. I must admit thought that it was a pretty cool dream ;) :D

First Cham dream... I've been worried sick about Diego not eating & last night I even dreamt about it! I dreamt Diego grabbed up his worms w/ his mouth, then was throwing them up in the air & snatching them up as they came down (that show off :rolleyes:). Wowww just realized how stressed I am over his not eating. I must admit thought that it was a pretty cool dream ;) :D

Wow, Hahahah! I have to admit I have Cham dreams once in a while too, ssssshh, just don't tell anyone. Lol!

I once dreamt of finding a jacksons in my garden and being as excited as a little kid.
Sigh, wishful thinking! :D

I had a dream like that except my guy wasnt doing anything special...he was just eating normally. I always wake up dissapointed....sigh. hahaha I had a dream that my crickets were breeding and I had a successful chameleon buisness.

Back
Top Bottom