I'm getting worried

My chameleon is unfortunately getting extremely sick I believe. I have recently posted a thread about her sleeping during the day and received input from some of y'all and I have followed the instructions on everything. I have filled out a husbandry review and fixed my inaccurate information. My girl, about 3-4 months, is currently unable to open her eyes. I've misted her correctly. I'm seeking help from vets. I know that she is not feeling well at all. I just need prayers for her. I have also flushed her eye out just in case. I'm distraught and, I have tried so hard to help her but I'm not sure if this is going to help her. If worst comes to worst and I am unable to provide the correct help I will give her to a person that is very experienced in chameleons.

May I please see a picture of her current enclosure lights down to the bottom?
cham.jpeg

So you want to go back to your first thread and read through everything that was suggested in your husbandry form. Right now baby does not have the correct UVB linear lighting which is a must have. All plastic plants should be removed along with all coco fiber on the floor. You want live veiled tested plants only.

The longer you wait to make changes the more time they decline further until they do pass away. Here is the link to your other thread. https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/sleeping.189177/

Get the T5HO linear UVB fixture and the 5.0 UVB bulb today if possible. Needs to be a T5HO fixture. If you get to the petstore and they do not have the T5HO then you need the T8 fixture with the 10.0 bulb strength. Make sure it is the 10.0 bulb for the T8. When you get home show me what you purchased so I can double check it and give you correct distances to basking branches below for the fixture type you get.

So you want to go back to your first thread and read through everything that was suggested in your husbandry form. Right now baby does not have the correct UVB linear lighting which is a must have. All plastic plants should be removed along with all coco fiber on the floor. You want live veiled tested plants only.

The longer you wait to make changes the more time they decline further until they do pass away. Here is the link to your other thread. https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/sleeping.189177/

Get the T5HO linear UVB fixture and the 5.0 UVB bulb today if possible. Needs to be a T5HO fixture. If you get to the petstore and they do not have the T5HO then you need the T8 fixture with the 10.0 bulb strength. Make sure it is the 10.0 bulb for the T8. When you get home show me what you purchased so I can double check it and give you correct distances to basking branches below for the fixture type you get.
Ok. I'm so sorry. I feel awful an i am trying. Thanks

I am not picking on you... Just trying to help. So today you need live plants and remove all the coco fiber. And you have to get the UVB lighting. Tell me what you get and I can help further
I really appreciate your help and I will see what I can get.

Back
Top Bottom