Im bored! Taking temps lol

A few days ago I F@$#%& up my thumb pretty nasty.. ended up getting some stitches and I'm out of work for probably 2 weeks.
Sooo that being said I've been biding my time documenting tempratures, plants, humidity. That sort of thing.. Haha also im even watching and listenting to some doccumentarys about chams!!

A few days ago I F@$#%& up my thumb pretty nasty.. ended up getting some stitches and I'm out of work for probably 2 weeks.
Sooo that being said I've been biding my time documenting tempratures, plants, humidity. That sort of thing.. Haha also im even watching and listenting to some doccumentarys about chams!!
That sucks! Hope you feel better soon! Have you checked out the Chameleon breeder podcast yet? Great stuff and will fill your time with Cham fun!

Lol,it might come in today, I'll just do it 1 handed Haha. But so far the 2 sides are working very well. Humidity stays almost 2x longer
Yeah my new dragon strand comes in the next week or so and I am really looking forward to having the clearside for more humidity. It is amazing how fast it falls without having it more confined in the enclosure. Right now I only have two panels covered. I did not want to do the 3rd because I have a small crappy cage and I was worried it would pull the heat way to high. But Beman is a happy camper and does not seem to mind with it hovering around 50%.

Seriously though you should reach out to Matt. Get an idea of what he has available. I have seen quite a few of his babies and they are all so sweet and beautiful. You are soooo close to having everything set up perfectly!
I'm happy how far it has come since a empty cage! It's been fun. As for Matt, i sure will. I've also read about so many happy babies from him. How should i reach out? I started following him on here.

I'm happy how far it has come since a empty cage! It's been fun. As for Matt, i sure will. I've also read about so many happy babies from him. How should i reach out? I started following him on here.
Here I will tag him so yall can connect cause I don't have his phone number. @Matt Vanilla Gorilla Mustanglover wants to connect about your available babies?

Back
Top Bottom