I'm BACK

Thehippie

Chameleon Enthusiast
Helloooooooo everybody!!! just wanted to say sorry for the hiatus and now that my school year has started and shenanigans are over I'm hoping to spend more time on the forums!!! I really hope everyone's lives have been going good and everyone's chameleons are healthy and happy (if they're ever anything but grumpy lol) pics of Apollo will be coming shortly! As of last august if you hadn't seen my media Apollo had passed one year with me making him about 5-6 years old we assume. he's been through 4 owners so nobody really knows his age but him and I don't think he'll tell me anytime soon but the old guy is getting more and more hilarious by the day!!! anyways before I go off on a tangent of Apollo stories... what have you all been up to for the past 4 months and how have all of you been?!

Guess who's back? Back again! HIPPIES BACK! TELL YOUR FRIENDS! GUESS WHO'S BACK? GUESS WHO'S BACK? GUESS WHO'S BACK?
Yes I have arisen from the dead to help more unsuspecting cham owners!! Also how is your little blue boy doing? Last I remember you just got a second cham! How are they?? :LOL::)

Welcome back!!!!!! We are still here. Beman is fat and on a diet... apparently the one size fits all meal plan is not a real thing :hilarious:

Welcome back!!!!!! We are still here. Beman is fat and on a diet... apparently the one size fits all meal plan is not a real thing :hilarious:
Oh Apollo knows that better than most although he's thinned out a lot!! Glad to hear Beman has been being fed tho! Maybe a little too well :ROFLMAO:

My little nut on a hike the other day!

Back
Top Bottom