I'm back!

Benton1576

Guys guys,

So about 2 year ago I was forced to sell my collection of Panther chams that I was breeding here in the UK, some of you older members will probably remember me (hopefully! Haha),I was breeding faly, tamatave, mitsio, ankaramy, masoala (cap est) to name but a few and have been out of the game for a while. Well, later this year I'll be the proud owner of a Sambava, purely keeping him as a pet. I don't have to space or time to breed anymore. Just thought I'd drop by and say hi!

Welcome back(to the addiction) and I will make a bet you won't just end up keeping one!!! And yes, I remember you!

I dont think one is possible, we got our first ever chameleon 3 weeks ago and since then my wife has been looking at all the panthers. Think she has decided on a nosy faly. Im in the process of building a double cage on my aquarium stand that I just took down. Will be 48x24x48 with the aquarium canopy on top with the 8 t5 lights I had for my reef tank. So ill have 3 cages one being the one I already built for our veiled. I understand not having the space but im lucky enough to have a spare back living room that I use for my hunting trophies and what use to be the aquarium that is now going to be the chameleons.

How could we not remember you? I was heart broken for you when you moved and got out of chams. You always got the coolest chams. Where in Europe was it you bought them from?

I know you had tons of panthers, but why do I associate you with something else? A parsons? I would remember that.:D

But welcome home, I missed you.

How could we not remember you? I was heart broken for you when you moved and got out of chams. You always got the coolest chams. Where in Europe was it you bought them from?

I know you had tons of panthers, but why do I associate you with something else? A parsons? I would remember that.:D

But welcome home, I missed you.

Aww your too nice! Thank you. Yeah I had a pair of parsons too but also had to let them go with everything else. It broke my heart selling everything but so happy to be getting back into it. I guess once you have the bug it never goes. Lol.

I've been speaking to a man here in the UK who owns butterfly world at Preston park near Middlesbrough and we have had a gentlemans agreement to go into partnership and breed again! So perhaps next year I'll have some nice projects going again! Lol.

I sourced the majority of my Chams from Europe, mainly Germany through a good friend of mine called Ralf Schidfgens. I'll be dealing with him again soon I guess.

Thank you all for the warm welcome back. It's time for me to dust the cobwebs off and get back into gear.

Welcome back to the hobby. It's nice to see you back on the forums and I'm looking forward to seeing some nice photos from you once again. :)

Aww your too nice! Thank you. Yeah I had a pair of parsons too but also had to let them go with everything else. It broke my heart selling everything but so happy to be getting back into it. I guess once you have the bug it never goes. Lol.

I've been speaking to a man here in the UK who owns butterfly world at Preston park near Middlesbrough and we have had a gentlemans agreement to go into partnership and breed again! So perhaps next year I'll have some nice projects going again! Lol.

I sourced the majority of my Chams from Europe, mainly Germany through a good friend of mine called Ralf Schidfgens. I'll be dealing with him again soon I guess. ��

Thank you all for the warm welcome back. It's time for me to dust the cobwebs off and get back into gear.

AH I knew it.:D Here is what our guys in the US have accomplished with parsons while you were gone.

https://www.chameleonforums.com/big-news-parsonii-hatched-113170/

https://www.chameleonforums.com/big-parsonii-eggs-139553/

https://www.chameleonforums.com/welcome-world-130027/

https://www.chameleonforums.com/parsonii-hatching-129590/

I am just too thrilled by our guys accomplishments.

Back
Top Bottom