I'm back with Mistking questions

Chameleon Crazy Chick

Established Member
Hey guys!

It's been a REALLY LONG TIME since I've posted here.

Quick Update: My Veiled chameleon Nik is doing great. He's quite happy in his custom built cage I finished. It is 40'' by 23'' by 48''.I got my lighting system from light your reptiles, had a problem with a ballast (for you smart people who know what that is) and Todd really helped me out. Even though the 4 month warranty was long over he sent me a new one free of charge (including shipping!) Many, many thanks to this wonderful person.

Anyway, when I bought the lighting fixture my finances were spent, since I have no job. So poor Nikolai has had to suffer through almost an entire year of me misting him 4 times daily, for 1-1 1/2 minutes each time. Not nearly quite as nice as the Mistking this thread was about, but don't hate me. I make sure he's hydrated.

So basically, I finally have the money to buy the Mistking! I wanted to know if just the one nozzle that they sell with the starter kit would be adequate, or if you guys know what I should add to my order.

Any and all advice appreciated! Thanks!

I think most run a single per enclosure depending on enclosure size. I have panthers not veiled but, I like to run dual and via a ball valve 1/4" soaker hose. I diy'd my system but do have both mist king and climist nozzles. You're probably safe with just 1 on a standard enclosure. If you feel like you aren't getting the coverage you want you can always add another one. Several places have free shipping on the bits and pieces or whole systems so your not losing on shipping charges at least.

WIth mine 1 nozzle running 30min combined a day, i was doing 5 gallons every 9 days. It soaked about a 1 square foot area, and got about 2 square foot wet.

Not sure if that comes with the corner install piece, screen top wedge. If not any piece of firm plastic with a hole drilled in it will do the same thing. Bottom of plastic water jugs works great.

Back
Top Bottom