Im alive!

Vegas Chad

Avid Member
As many of you know my wife and I opened a retail store in Las Vegas last year and as a result any free time I used to have is for the most part nonexistent; we have been staying SUPER SUPER busy dividing our time between the store, expos and all of our chameleon/reptile projects. The good news is that starting this week my wife will be leaving her ‘Job’ to join me full in our own business endeavors!

This will result in an updated website showing off some of the super cool projects that I have been working on the last few years that are finally starting to fruit! In the next several weeks (ok maybe a month) I will be going through my website page by page adding, editing, correcting, all kinds of product, chameleons and information!

So… I will be lurking a little more here and be better on my email response time as well as call backs. I must admit I am a bit disappointed :eek:; it’s been months since I have been on and I see very few threads worth reading :(. What happened to all of the great threads??? If you are ever in Las Vegas come say hello at the store.

Hey man thats great news you all are doing good. I was wandering what happened to you. And yeah man there has been a few good threads,some sad threads but the rest is the same old same old. Whatever you do don't say nosy faly lol.Jk .

Hey man thats great news you all are doing good. I was wandering what happened to you. And yeah man there has been a few good threads,some sad threads but the rest is the same old same old. Whatever you do don't say nosy faly lol.Jk .

Haha no shit man. They'll crucify you if you try to label one of your chams Faly and he shows other colors than blue bars, white background, and red rain lol

The good news is that starting this week my wife will be leaving her ‘Job’ to join me full in our own business endeavors!
Congratulations! That's great to hear :D
The next time I'm in Vegas, hopefully soon, I'll stop by and cause a scene.

Yes, I promise everyone, now that I have more time to devote to both our businesses we will definitely be better on follow-up again. It has been so crazy around here to keep the breeding going, while keeping up with all the demands of a "real store" plus me working 50 hours at my other job. We are very excited for this next step in our lives and what we've been working towards for so long so we are going to give it everything we've got! :D

it's not like it's raining new chameleon information out there, but i can happily say that rarely does a day go by where there's not at least one thread that i find interesting and comment on, besides the usual "He's handsome!" banter, etc.

also, FALY FALY FALY!

see? i haven't been struck by lightning ye.........KA-BOOOM!!!!!!!! ;)

Welcome back Chad! I was just there a weeks ago for the first time and had a blast. Good luck with your new venture!

Attachments

• photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 131
Hey Chad, I went to Las Vegas last weekend and tried to find your store with no luck! Maybe next time. AT&T coverage there is awful!

Back
Top Bottom