I'm a peacock!

Mike Fisher

Established Member
Male Trioceros perreti.

Attachments

• tperreti10.jpg
    tperreti10.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 256
I still have a male left from my WC girl that passed. I sold 2 girls to Chuck G awhile ago and 2 females to chris Anderson. hopefully all the ladies are doing well.

I love this species. They were fun to work with.

I still have a male left from my WC girl that passed. I sold 2 girls to Chuck G awhile ago and 2 females to chris Anderson. hopefully all the ladies are doing well.

I love this species. They were fun to work with.

I believe I have one of your females. She was purchased from Chuck G. She was mated with one of Chameleopatrick's males. She's laid three clutches this year.

I would kill for one of these, they are an incredible species. The only ones I've ever seen were WC and looking sickly. Good luck to those breeding!

I would kill for one of these, they are an incredible species. The only ones I've ever seen were WC and looking sickly. Good luck to those breeding!

No reason to kill anyone, if everything goes well with the hatching I'll have some available early next year. ;)

Hey Mike, just thought I would ask how the clutch is going? Love these little guys, they are my favorite! Would love to see more CBs showing up.

Hey Mike, just thought I would ask how the clutch is going? Love these little guys, they are my favorite! Would love to see more CBs showing up.

I have two clutches I'm raising up with four clutches due to hatch in late May/early June. They are doing great! I'll probably list a few for sale in the late spring.

Back
Top Bottom