If you need a simple drainage system

Status
Not open for further replies.

GooglezNvincent

Hit me up, i can make you one if you are in the socal area. I make it with metal and coat it with 3 layers, it would have to be in the actual rainforest to rust at all. Very sturdy and reliable, and i can make all sorts of dimensions. Like i said P.M. me and ill tell you all the information, they are also very affordable. :)

I can make all sorts of dimensions, not just the dimensions you see in the picture, just let me know and i will give you a quote. P.M. me for any questions/comments/concerns :)

Here are the pix that were asked for. Keep in mind i can do any dimensions, this dimension is 18''wide 55''long and 18'' high for legs. Back has an angle that the cages fit right in and the front is open so you can use the bottom part of your cages if needed.

Last edited:
Finishing up Rach's stand and talking with dodolah about design and what is practical, any one else want any specific desing let me know!

Nice idea Trevor.

I have about 100 feet of that angle iron here at the shop, I just need a welder....:)

Never really though about using it in that manner, but it looks like the perfect cage stand.

Good Luck with your stands mate.

-Jay

Nice idea Trevor.

I have about 100 feet of that angle iron here at the shop, I just need a welder....:)

Never really though about using it in that manner, but it looks like the perfect cage stand.

Good Luck with your stands mate.

-Jay

T.Y! i put alot of time and effort into this in the beginning and i finally got the layout and process down. Dodolah is throwing me quite a few curve balls though, but when i finish it ill be taking pictures of this magnificent peice of metal!

T.Y! i put alot of time and effort into this in the beginning and i finally got the layout and process down. Dodolah is throwing me quite a few curve balls though, but when i finish it ill be taking pictures of this magnificent peice of metal!

AHAHAHA sorry.
Did you able to do the research about the cost on metal bars?

AHAHAHA sorry.
Did you able to do the research about the cost on metal bars?

I am looking for them, i went to this one metal shop and they didnt have any, ima check a couple other places before i try and switch the layout you want. Ill e-mail you through my hotmail account in a couple days with my search results.
P.S. no appologies necessary! i love the challenge, i cant wait to see your face when it is all complete and coated with that sleek black paint! btw be sure you have a truck or SUV that the rack will fit in!

Thats the same way i make my entire cages with smaller angle iron though.
very cool wish you where closer than i wouldnt have to do my own any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom