If the cage is rock'n...

maxttu

Don't come knock'n! ;)

7a5aqeby.jpg

eberegaq.jpg

ahu6y5e6.jpg

If I were to choose a favorite locale it would definitely be a Tamatave. Is that Tomato I see in those pics? And who's the girl?

Why is that? I thought you had bred other females with your male already? shoot me a pm if you dont want to discuss on here.

Man, I just don't understand. He has breed with both gals and all but one egg molded over. I tossed 35+ eggs out last week. I kept the one that looks like it has doubled in size and is still white. There are two other eggs that I didn't toss, but I'm certain that they're not viable.

Could it be they were past receptive phase when you put them together? Sounds like either tomato is shooting blanks or you missed on the timing. Are these cb virgin females or wc?

Could it be they were past receptive phase when you put them together? Sounds like either tomato is shooting blanks or you missed on the timing. Are these cb virgin females or wc?

These are wc chams. A couple of months ago was my first attempt at breeding, so it was probably bad timing. I've paid pretty close attention to Tammy on this go around and put him in as soon as she showed her colors.

Back
Top Bottom