"ice man" abanja

Junior28

Here are some new pics. Of "ice man" one of our abanja that we kept to have as a breeder and have been hoping he turns out to be a stunner! This boy is growing very fast and showing some very nice colors! He is showing lots of white with blue so decided to name him "ice man" will post new pics. Soon! Hope you guys like them!

Attachments

• ankaramy 644.jpg
    ankaramy 644.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 201
  • ankaramy 643.jpg
    ankaramy 643.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 192
  • ankaramy 634.jpg
    ankaramy 634.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 159
  • ankaramy 636.jpg
    ankaramy 636.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 181
  • ankaramy 630.jpg
    ankaramy 630.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 155
Lol no he don't if you look at his older pictures listed as my wc baby abanja since he didn't have a name yet he is posing the same as he's a very feisty little guy! but his color has change a lot! From those pictures and now!

Lol yeah for some reason most people that Owen one say they are really feisty I have a other male and it's the same way! Feisty or not still love them!:D

Scratchy has been friendly formday one all the way to 9 months now.. Only whne I try to wake him up while he's sleeping in his free range when I get home late..

Thanks guys! Actually his temper has change a lot maybe because he is getting older and we try to handel him more often if you guys look at his new pictures I'm actually holding him now and his colors have change a Bit his looking amazing!!

Back
Top Bottom