IB Program anyone?

Hey everyone.

I thought i would share the great news that i received today.
I got my letter saying that i got ACCEPTED into the International Baccalaureate Magnet Program at a local high school ! :D

My sister was in it through out her 4 years of high school and i saw how hard she worked to get in and graduate! Its gonna be tough work but im ready for it !

My goal is to graduate the IB program at the e nd of my 12th grade year, get my IB diploma, go to UF, and get into their Vet School or their program for herpetologists.

I was wondering..have anyone of you guys been in this program? Please share :)

We never had the option to do so here. I missed out on a lot of things because of the high school I go to. :(

Best of luck kiddo. :)

That is really awesome and I am sure you are up to the challenge! Keep your end goals in front of you and it will be worth it in the end! I so wish I would've went into vet school, it is definitely hard, but if you have the passion don't ever give up on the dream! Congratulations!

I wish that we had that here. We have APUSH which is basically accelerated History and we can take college courses in our school. I plan to graduate early so I can get my generals done in Duluth, Minnesota for Architecture and Design and then go to the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, Minnesota. I have gotten a few letters from them wanting me to check them out :). I am considering taking some vet classes for herpetology. :)

Congrats! Good Luck! You will enjoy it! High School flies by though :( Next year is my Jr. year already :eek:

That is really awesome and I am sure you are up to the challenge! Keep your end goals in front of you and it will be worth it in the end! I so wish I would've went into vet school, it is definitely hard, but if you have the passion don't ever give up on the dream! Congratulations!

I wish that we had that here. We have APUSH which is basically accelerated History and we can take college courses in our school. I plan to graduate early so I can get my generals done in Duluth, Minnesota for Architecture and Design and then go to the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, Minnesota. I have gotten a few letters from them wanting me to check them out :). I am considering taking some vet classes for herpetology. :)

Congrats! Good Luck! You will enjoy it! High School flies by though :( Next year is my Jr. year already :eek:

Thank you both !
The goal has not changed fro the past 4 years and shouldn't change at all in the future :)

Congratulations!:)

I took IB classes when I was in high school. That was many, many, many years ago! The IB classes in my school were like honors classes. You would take mostly AP classes in your senior year. If you perform well on the AP tests, you should be able to receive enough college credits to skip a full year of college.

Congratulations!:)

I took IB classes when I was in high school. That was many, many, many years ago! The IB classes in my school were like honors classes. You would take mostly AP classes in your senior year. If you perform well on the AP tests, you should be able to receive enough college credits to skip a full year of college.

Thats what my sister did. :D
She had SOO many more credits then she needed when she went into UF.

Back
Top Bottom