I wish

Mountain Dragon

Chameleon Enthusiast
I wish they made digestible fake plants. I know that fake plants and real plants are around the same price it’s just I don’t have a green thumb. Today I’m making 24 muffins to sell just to buy a plant light (sansi) to bad but it’s life and I might get to eat one yummmmmm

I wish they made digestible fake plants. I know that fake plants and real plants are around the same price it’s just I don’t have a green thumb. Today I’m making 24 muffins to sell just to buy a plant light (sansi) to bad but it’s life and I might get to eat one yummmmmm
Little did he know he does have a green thumb and he would get addicted to house plants and now have 9 plants soon to be more 😂

Little did he know he does have a green thumb and he would get addicted to house plants and now have 9 plants soon to be more 😂
Not joking I love plants so much now and my mom just gave me 50 dollars to add to my 50 bucks I saved to get plants for her living room and take care of them so I think tomorrow I will go buy some monsteras and string of pearls I went window shopping at a nursery a couple days ago and they had a 850$ Thai constellation monstera it was really pretty

Not joking I love plants so much now and my mom just gave me 50 dollars to add to my 50 bucks I saved to get plants for her living room and take care of them so I think tomorrow I will go buy some monsteras and string of pearls I went window shopping at a nursery a couple days ago and they had a 850$ Thai constellation monstera it was really pretty
Keep going and experimenting and you'll get better! Every plant I have killed is a lesson. Thankfully they're not too expensive of lessons when you can propagate them to create more and/or ask neighbors for cuttings or plants they're getting rid of.

Also starting out with heartier plants is a good way to grow the green thumb. I saw this beautiful Hoya rope at a nursery and thought it'd be great to take home but the staff member there said it was 2 years old and it was $50 and I felt like that was too much responsibility for me 😂

Keep going and experimenting and you'll get better! Every plant I have killed is a lesson. Thankfully they're not too expensive of lessons when you can propagate them to create more and/or ask neighbors for cuttings or plants they're getting rid of.

Also starting out with heartier plants is a good way to grow the green thumb. I saw this beautiful Hoya rope at a nursery and thought it'd be great to take home but the staff member there said it was 2 years old and it was $50 and I felt like that was too much responsibility for me 😂
That’s awesome! Yup definitely will keep Experimenting

I saw this the other day and thought it was the very best Halloween costume I've seen this year.
Screenshot_20211024-094905_Instagram.jpg

My sansi was getting too hot and over heating my cage when it was sitting on top of it so I went to tjmax and found a wire bin, turned it upside down and put the light on top of it on top of my cage and now it’s fine.

I’m not great with plants either, but good soil, good light (I like the Sansi lights but they do get fairly hot), water and maybe some fertilizer is a good start
If you haven’t heard this one, this is a good listen about plant care

https://chameleonacademy.com/ep-167-plant-keeping-basics-with-bonnie-person/
My sansi was getting too hot and over heating my cage when it was sitting on top of it so I went to tjmax and found a wire bin, turned it upside down and put the light on top of it on top of my cage and now it’s fine.
I’ve actually discovered I have a green thumb now so I’m loving plants

Back
Top Bottom