I wanted to introduce my boy!

Shauna_T

Avid Member
I chose my breeder and my boy! I'm super excited to get him in February. My 4 year old grandson has named him Groot. So I am going to make a sign for the outside of the enclosure that says I am Groot lol. Anyway here are some pictures. 🥰
Screenshot_20221220_192400_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221220_192324_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221220_192129_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221220_192058_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221220_192058_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221220_192334_Chrome.jpg

Awwww look at that face! So cute! which breeder did you end up going with?
Thank you so much I think so too. I went with Framschams they are so nice and very helpful, they are the ones that recommend I go check out chameleon academy and this forum. I am so excited and can't wait! 😀 they said he is very sweet.

Thank you so much I think so too. I went with Framschams they are so nice and very helpful, they are the ones that recommend I go check out chameleon academy and this forum. I am so excited and can't wait! 😀 they said he is very sweet.
They are wonderful breeders. I have been very pleased with everything I have seen them do. You got yourself a beautiful baby.

They are wonderful breeders. I have been very pleased with everything I have seen them do. You got yourself a beautiful baby.
Thank you so much that's great to hear. I did do a lot of looking around and some breeders just rubbed me the wrong way with things they did or the way they act but framschams just seemed to click with me in all ways. I love how they treat their chams and how awesome they are even when you are bombarding them with a bunch of "stupid" questions. Lol

Thank you so much that's great to hear. I did do a lot of looking around and some breeders just rubbed me the wrong way with things they did or the way they act but framschams just seemed to click with me in all ways. I love how they treat their chams and how awesome they are even when you are bombarding them with a bunch of "stupid" questions. Lol
Yeah they really care. I am in love with their chameleon room that they set up in their new location. Everything is clean and orderly.

Back
Top Bottom