I swear I am not obsessed

chamnoodle

Everyone tells me I always talk about my chameleon but cmon... They are just SO SO fascinating and I love mine to death. I have owned Patterson for 2 months and this is his second time shedding with me. Its just so cool! (He shed in pieces last time and shed wonderfully)

Attachments

• IMG-2891.JPG
    IMG-2891.JPG
    143 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG-2895.JPG
    IMG-2895.JPG
    186.9 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG-2896.JPG
    IMG-2896.JPG
    127.7 KB · Views: 61
None of my family wants to hear about legless lizards or anything reptile which is sad because i find it quite interesting, and sure would like to tell ppl

i do. they like him but still dont want to hear me talk about him for longer than a couple minutes. Unfortunate. I am so proud of him though, because he has been super busy digging the last couple days and has now dug a really roomy (for him) burrow! Next to the clear side of the container too, so i can see in a little bit!

i do. they like him but still dont want to hear me talk about him for longer than a couple minutes. Unfortunate. I am so proud of him though, because he has been super busy digging the last couple days and has now dug a really roomy (for him) burrow! Next to the clear side of the container too, so i can see in a little bit!
Really...they dig burrows? That is cool and almost sounds cute. I guess just proves that we fear what we don’t understand. ...but I’m still terrified of spiders no matter how cute they are. How can you tell their gender?

Yep alot of them dig! And yeah he is really quite cute IMO. molt sexing is apparently the most accurate way of determining whether male or female. and tbh i dont know if Bruce is male or female but i am just calling him a he till i can sex him because i dont want to say "it" or "they" (sounds weird) and the name IS Bruce so yeah. Calling him a he for now.

Yep alot of them dig! And yeah he is really quite cute IMO. molt sexing is apparently the most accurate way of determining whether male or female. and tbh i dont know if Bruce is male or female but i am just calling him a he till i can sex him because i dont want to say "it" or "they" (sounds weird) and the name IS Bruce so yeah. Calling him a he for now.
Bruce sounds really cool though!

I'm pretty sure im in the same boat.
I even go one step farther than just talk.
I annoy my family and friends with almost daily picture texts😅
I cant help myself.
I'm just in awe and fascination with my little dinosaur. 😁
Same! I send my brothers pictures and one of them likes to make fun of me saying "Shes so cool she owns a chameleon" 😂 siblings..

Same! I send my brothers pictures and one of them likes to make fun of me saying "Shes so cool she owns a chameleon" 😂 siblings..
My sister tolerates it.
She even asks how miss Vada if Ingo a couple days without sending an update. Lol.
Everyone else just rolls their eyes. They know me well enough to just let me ramble!! Lol

Back
Top Bottom