I need y’all’s opinion

Hi this is my first time owning a chameleon and I wanted to get opinions on how I’m doing, and have some questions.
Apollo is a 4month old almost 5 month old in 3 days 😎, veild chameleon ( spikes bloodline). He’s been doing very good he’s in a 7’ tall 3’ wide and 2’ deep. He’s on a cricket, dubia roach, super worm, and hornworm diet. Should I get more kinds of insects for him? If so which ones ? Only recently I’ve noticed a pretty liquid poop. His rusted are white with a little bit of liquid but his poop has liquid too but is also a solid. Maybe it’s because he eats a worm worm a day? I’m not sure. He’s is misted every 3 hours for 30-60 seconds interval. His basking spot is 83 and cool side is 75. I would love some opinions on how I’m doing and if it is bad to have runny poops
Here are some pics
BF5C8EA4-61B7-41EC-8D25-256C8469B7F7.jpeg
CD622CD8-8083-4095-B9C9-C2C4A5B6979F.jpeg
A397E6A6-2099-454D-963D-8CD37E2FA191.jpeg

Hi this is my first time owning a chameleon and I wanted to get opinions on how I’m doing, and have some questions.
Apollo is a 4month old almost 5 month old in 3 days 😎, veild chameleon ( spikes bloodline). He’s been doing very good he’s in a 7’ tall 3’ wide and 2’ deep. He’s on a cricket, dubia roach, super worm, and hornworm diet. Should I get more kinds of insects for him? If so which ones ? Only recently I’ve noticed a pretty liquid poop. His rusted are white with a little bit of liquid but his poop has liquid too but is also a solid. Maybe it’s because he eats a worm worm a day? I’m not sure. He’s is misted every 3 hours for 30-60 seconds interval. His basking spot is 83 and cool side is 75. I would love some opinions on how I’m doing and if it is bad to have runny poops
Here are some picsView attachment 323799View attachment 323800View attachment 323801
Wow! Seems like you’re doing a pretty good job.
I’m still relatively new to chameleons myself, but my guy really enjoys mealworms and waxworms as a lil treat.

Back
Top Bottom