I need to rehome my chameleon.

Mluarte

I have an about a 9-month-old male chameleon that I can no longer care for. I am a full-time student and had to reduce my hours at work. 16D21E4A-BD13-44F6-A916-037F462D59B3.jpeg 16D21E4A-BD13-44F6-A916-037F462D59B3.jpeg 21219752-077D-44E9-9D4B-14DD9D3C4B70.jpeg

Unless you are ready or capable of shipping him and is equipment I recommend telling people where about your located and a little history about him.

I am sorry to hear you have to give him up. I would be heart broken to have to make this choice

Unless you are ready or capable of shipping him and is equipment I recommend telling people where about your located and a little history about him.

I am sorry to hear you have to give him up. I would be heart broken to have to make this choice

Ok, sorry.
Let see, Zimmins is about 9 months old. I got him from a nearby reptile store in Orlando, FL . He's been in a extra large reptibreeze enclosure since I got him. I had him since 3 months old. Most of his foliage is fake but there is one hibiscus plant. His diet is mostly crickets and superworms who are gut loaded. I dust them regularly with calcium. He doesn't like discoids or hornworms. I've tried.
He hasn't been handled, but he tolerates me.

Like I said school is taking most of my time and I'm financial situation is that great.

Im really sorry to hear you have to rehome him, but it just shows how much you really care about him. Youre doing the right thing. I have a friend that wants one, even though he has never had one in the past, I will be there to guide him every step of the way. He's a responsible adult thats financially stable. Im sure hell be a great keeper.

Im really sorry to hear you have to rehome him, but it just shows how much you really care about him. Youre doing the right thing. I have a friend that wants one, even though he has never had one in the past, I will be there to guide him every step of the way. He's a responsible adult thats financially stable. Im sure hell be a great keeper.

Yea with the demands of school, its harder for me to keep up with his care. I recently had to reduce hours at work

Are you located in Florida?

Yea with the demands of school, its harder for me to keep up with his care. I recently had to reduce hours at work

Are you located in Florida?
No, I’m not..... See If you can rehome him locally.... If it comes down to down it, I can Pay for shipping.... I’m sure there are experienced members here that are willing to give you a few tips on packaging etc..... Like I said, If it comes down to it only.

You know what @jannb may know someone in Florida. Hey Jann would you know any one that could help take this little guy in?

Do you still need to rehome? I live in california but if you are willing to ship him (i can pay) I would love to help!

Hey I was wondering If you still have the chameleon since I have been wanting one for so long. I also live in Orlando so I’m wondering if we can work something out

Back
Top Bottom